This super delicious homemade probiotic coconut yogurt is cheaper and healthier than store-bought options.
Recipe created by: BREAKFAST CRIMINALS
If you think coconut yogurt is a delicacy with a high price tag, listen up: you can easily make your own delicious, creamy co-yo at home! All you need is two ingredients–canned full-fat coconut milk and probiotic capsules.
An exceptionally healthy fermented food, coconut yogurt is easy to make and is perfect for parfaits. It’s unsweetened (you can sweeten it to taste) and has more healthy bacteria than a store-bought yogurt.
I made the Breakfast Criminals coconut yogurt recipe using Life Equals Probiotic capsules and it firmed up to the perfect consistency! I plan to begin replacing my current probiotic (Garden of Life Primal Defense) with Life Equals Probiotic.
— Sue, New York
Super Delicious Homemade Probiotic Coconut Yogurt Recipe
Servings: Makes 1 Jar
- 1 can of organic coconut milk (ex. Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk)
- 3 dairy free Life Equals Probiotic™ Capsules
- 2 Tbs granola
- 1 Tbs Raspberry vanilla bean chia seed jam
- Fresh berries
- 1 tsp Rawmio Chocolate hazelnut spread (for a chocolaty twist)
- Mix the milk and probiotics by opening the capsules and adding the contents into the coconut milk. Discard the capsules.
- lose the lid tightly and shake.
- Store the jar in a dark corner on your kitchen counter for three days, shaking or stirring with a clean spoon every 12 hours.
- Then, refrigerate your yogurt, and it will thicken. Once thickened and chilled, serve with your favorite granola, berries, nuts, and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup. Trust me, the jar will be gone very quickly!
If you want a demonstration of how it’s done, check out Willow of CJNutrition’s “How To Make Coconut Milk Yogurt” video.
About Ksenia & Breakfast criminals:
Life Equals inspires you to live better while bringing balance to your life.
We believe that by introducing the nutrients nature has always provided back into your daily life, you will be able to better fight disease, feel stronger and live a longer, happier life. please … join us in this mission.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.