August means you’re going back to school, you have kids that are going back to school, or you just have that tingly excitement because the energy of “back-to-school” is so electric. Whether you’re venturing back to campus for your first semester, corralling small kiddos into carpools, or simply excited for the renewal of a new season, Balance the Superfood Shot is here to make getting in your nutrients a breeze!
- Easy to take on the go. Beep, beep! Let’s hit the road. New routines, activities, after-school events, classes, and studying have us bouncing all around town. Was your afternoon snack not as nutritious as you’d like? Don’t worry – Balance the Superfood Shot can help you get in your nutrients to balance things back out.
- Fits in your lunch box or backpack. Balance the Superfood Shot is 2oz of easy to carry, deliciousness that fits in your backpack, purse, and lunch box – providing you with a ½ day’s serving of fruits and vegetables no matter where the day takes you.
- No time required. Balance helps get nutrients into your body in no time. No need to stop what you’re doing – Balance the Superfood Shot only takes a moment to open, drink and love.
- Half a day’s servings of fruit and vegetables. Sure, you might already know that Balance has ½ a day’s servings of fruits and vegetables. But did you know that it is also 100% organic, contains no added sugar, is free of preservatives, is vegan, gluten free, and is free of the top 8 allergens. Balance is also made in the USA.
- Good for your brain. Balance contains concentrated ingredients such as turmeric, blueberries, beets, kale, cherries, and cranberries that are known to have brain-healthy nutrients such as Curcumin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Quercetin. “Lutein is a carotenoid that is becoming increasingly recognized for its benefits for brain health for people of all ages. A combination of the nutrients lutein and zeaxanthin can help improve processing speed and memory at any age. Quercetin may be able to help delay the decline of cognitive health, and Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, has been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier, meaning it can directly enter the brain and benefit the cells there.” (Source: Link 1, Link 2)